In this document we explain who is responsible for the processing of your personal data, for what purpose they are processed, the legitimacy for the treatment, how we collect them, how we use them, the rights that assist you and the processes arranged by the entity for the protection of your privacy.
By providing us with your personal information and using our websites, we understand that you have read and understood the terms related to the personal data protection information that is exposed.
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
“INPROYEN CONSULTING, S.L.”
CIF: B 70510789
RUA LUGO No 18 FLOOR 1st LEFT DOOR, 15.840 SANTA COMBA (A CORUÑA) E-mail:email@example.com
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
In compliance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, we inform you that we will process the personal data you provide us to:
- Properly manage the services that you request through our contact section.
Category of Data processed
Derived from the aforementioned purposes, at INPROYEN CONSULTING, S.L.
We process the following personal data:
- Contact data through the web: identification data
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The consent of the interested party expressly requested to carry out the treatments described above, in accordance with current regulations on data protection.
In addition, the legitimacy for the processing of data related to the submission of commercial information is based on the express consent of the user for the processing of their data, which may be revoked at any time.
How long will we keep your personal data?
We only store your personal information to the extent necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected and based on the legal basis for processing your personal information in accordance with applicable law. We will keep your personal information as long as there is a contractual and/or commercial relationship with you, or as long as you do not exercise your right to delete, cancel and/or limit your personal data. In these cases, we will keep your personal information duly blocked, as long as it may be necessary for the exercise or defense of claims or some type of judicial, legal or contractual responsibility may arise.
In any case, the conservation periods will be:
– Data associated with service management: during the term of the contractual relationship
– Data associated with the Cookies installed on your device: The maximum storage period will be two years. In any case, the user has the possibility of deleting cookies from their device through the appropriate configuration of their browser, as indicated in our Cookies Policy.
In any case, personal data will be deleted when they are not necessary for the purpose for which they were collected, eliminating them from our records or anonymizing them so that they do not allow their identification.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
They are not foreseen, except those legally established.
There are companies or professionals that provide us with different types of services: Information technology, tax, accounting, labor advice… These third parties only have access to the information strictly necessary to carry out the provision of the service. Said relationship is regulated by a “Treatment Manager” contract, applying the same degree of protection as the person responsible for the treatment.
They are not anticipated.
Security of the information
We are committed to protecting your personal data and to take all reasonable precautions to do so. We contractually require that trusted third parties with whom we may share your personal data do the same. We use our best efforts to prevent unauthorized access to the personal data we process.
What are your rights when you provide us with personal data?
- ACCESS: Right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we are processing your personal data, to know what they are, what they are used for, how long they will be kept, their origin and whether they have been communicated or will be communicated to a third.
- RECTIFICATION: Right to request the rectification of inaccurate data and to complete incomplete personal data.
- DELETION: Right to request the deletion of personal data when they are inadequate, excessive or no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, including the right to be forgotten.
- OPPOSITION: Right to prevent us from processing the data for certain purposes or to request that we stop doing so, although it will only be possible in the circumstances established by law.
- LIMITATION ON PROCESSING: Right to request, in the legally established circumstances, that your data not be processed beyond the mere conservation thereof.
- PORTABILITY: Right to receive personal data in a structured format, commonly used and mechanical reading, and to be able to transmit it to another person in charge, whenever technically possible.
- RIGHT NOT TO BE SUBJECT TO AUTOMATED INDIVIDUAL DECISIONS so that we do not make decisions about you based solely on the processing of your data, which produce legal effects in your personal sphere or may affect you in a similar way.
Where can you exercise your rights?
To exercise these rights, you may contact us in writing, attaching a photocopy of your identification document, to the aforementioned address, or to the e-mail address:firstname.lastname@example.org For more information:www.agpd.es
Right to claim before the Control Authority
In the event that your rights have not been respected, you can file a claim by writing to the Spanish Data Protection Agency located at Calle Jorge Juan, 6-28001-Madrid or use the electronic headquarters:https:////sedeagpd.gob.es/
In both cases, you must accompany the relevant documentation.
INPROYEN CONSULTING, SL. VS_OCTOBER_2020